Hyatt Place Portland Old Port - Glass Lounge is looking for an experienced bartender.
The right candidate should be familiar with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, cleanliness standards and with a focus on maintaining brand standards within the bar. This position offers opportunity for casual conversation, creativity and allows for building on one's style and previous bartending experiences. Preferred candidates will understand state and local serving guidelines along with past bartending experience.
* Promptly acknowledge new guests and greet them with a friendly welcome
* Periodically check with guests to see if additional service is required
* Prepare a check when requested by guest
* Check that all drinks served are listed and correctly added onto checks
* Know the procedure to follow when confronted with a minor or intoxicated guest
* Restock liquor, beer, wine fruit, vegetables and supplies
* Have a thorough knowledge of all drinks and their ingredients
* Use suggestive selling
* Prepare closing reports and drop
* Flexible Schedule
* Knowledge of local craft beers, high end bourbons/ scotches and wine
Please send your resume to Food and Beverage Manager
Source: Commonwealth Hotels