Dolce is now seeking a Attendant, Swimming Pool to join our team at the Dolce Seaview location in Galloway, New Jersey.
The Swimming Pool Attendant is responsible for ensuring guest and employee safety in the pool area. He/she is also responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the pool, exercise room and pool area.
Education & Experience
* High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
* Successful completion of Red Cross or equivalent Water/Life Safety course.
* Successful completion of Red Cross or equivalent First Aid course.
* Successful completion of accredited CPR course.
* Compliance with all state and local requirements.
* Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
* Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
* Proficient in water life safety techniques.
* Ability to stand during entire shift.
* Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
* Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
* Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
* Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
* Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
* Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
* Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
* Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
* Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
* Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
* Ensure the safety and security of hotel guests and employees while in the pool area by monitoring pool usage and ensuring that all guests are abiding by published safety rules and guidelines.
* Ensure that only registered guests and their guests utilize the pool/exercise room facilities.
* As directed by the Property Engineer, maintain proper chemical and temperature levels in the pool, whirlpool, sauna, etc., to ensure guest comfort and adherence to state and local regulations.
* Ensure the safety of all exercise equipment by checking daily or as directed by the Property Engineer, if applicable.
* Ensure the upkeep, cleanliness and housekeeping of the pool area; utilize a pool area checklist to monitor quality on a regular basis.
* Ensure the cleanliness of pool restrooms/locker rooms and maintain a sufficient inventory of supplies.
* Ensure the upkeep of the pool by performing general cleaning including pool furniture.
* Assist as needed with the processing of pool area linen to ensure that a supply of towels is maintained at all times.
* Ensure the maintenance, housekeeping and upkeep of the spa/whirlpool (if applicable).
* Sweep pool area, empty ash urns and trash containers.
* Complete daily reports and logs as required.
* Complete special projects as assigned by management.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Dolce Seaview, 401 South New York Road, Galloway, New Jersey 08205
Employment Status: Part-time
What we expect from you
* Bring your best every day
* Put our guests first
* Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
* Best-in-class training and career development
* Supportive and engaged team
* Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
Apply now "
Find similar jobs: