The Grand Event Center at Grandview Yard currently has an opening for a Part time Kitchen Steward (Dishwasher). Ideal candidates will be reliable, and punctual with a strong work ethic to help maintain the cleanliness and organization of our kitchen.
* Wash and properly store all cooking utensils, china, equipment, flatware and glassware.
* Wash all kitchen wares for property.
* Sweeping and mopping kitchen area.
* Disposal of trash and cardboard.
* Receive deliveries, check in to ensure proper products where ordered and place in proper locations on shelf.
* Assist chefs with inventory procedures to ensure proper inventory is taken on monthly intervals .
* Assist when needed, in kitchen such as Food preparation duties.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Organization Skills
* Ability to work independently.
* Long hours sometimes required.
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
* Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
* Must be effective at listening to, understanding and clarifying concerns and issues raised by team members and guests.
* Previous dishwashing experience preferred but not required.
The Grand Event Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.