About Restaurant Brands International:
RBI is one of the world's largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $32 billion in system-wide sales and approximately 26,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries and U.S. territories. RBI owns three of the world's most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands - BURGER KING®, TIM HORTONS®, and POPEYES®.
Restaurant Brands International Inc. ("RBI") is one of the world's largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $30 billion in system-wide sales and over 25,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries and U.S. territories. RBI owns three of the world's most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands - TIM HORTONS®, BURGER KING®, and POPEYES®. These independently operated brands have been serving their respective guests, franchisees and communities for over 40 years. We are looking for team players that show a true yearning to improve not only our business, but themselves. With meritocracy is at the forefront of our company's culture, we live and breathe a performance-driven environment where hard work and results speak for themselves. Top performers are rewarded for what they achieve, and with success, you can accelerate your career as quickly as your talent will allow.
Reporting to the Head of Franchising & Development, PLK NA, this role leads a team of 4 people and has the following responsibilities:
* Responsible for marketing, operations and financial performance within US Central region
* Works to acquire Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry competitor knowledge
* Directs operations by practicing modeling and developing industry business acumen
* Provides leadership for operations and brand growth for countries within the US Central region
* Actively operates in partnership with the franchisees
* Responsible for strategic targets related to sales, traffic (guest counts), financial and operational key performance indicators
* Works very closely with marketing and operations to ensure that strategies and operations are achieving the regional goals
* Responsible for the financial performance and operational and quality performance for the overall US Central region
* Ensures the operations performance within region given the countless issues related to human resources, finance, marketing, competitors, customers, supply and logistics, etc. which arise.
* Provides strategic direction to franchisee management to include developing management and leading improvement practices to ensure company growth. Has management responsibilities for very diverse activities within a major part of the business unit, through subordinate managers
* Develops short- and long-term operations strategies for the region and achieves related sales, profit and customer service objectives
* Maintains strong relationship with franchisees and other strategic partners.
* Ensures the operational standards are maintained in the region and directs the ongoing monitoring and reporting of franchisee
* 6-8 years of experience; specific experience in Franchise Operations preferred
* Bachelor's degree in business or related field
* Fundamental knowledge of marketing principles and concepts
* Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to influence without authority
* This position may require frequent travel
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.