Burger King is in the midst of an exciting digital transformation. With the fast-emerging digital environment and our guests expecting more from us every day, these teams are focused on innovation across the customer journey in and outside our restaurants, identifying the most meaningful opportunities for our guests, and developing capabilities to bring them to life. We do this in partnership with our Consumer Tech teams and markets around the world.
The Digital Marketing team's mission is to advance the Burger King brand by deepening our position in our core markets, strengthening customer engagement, scaling our programs and enhancing paths to purchase by delivering exceptional digital experiences. The Technical CRM Product Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of a best in class CRM architecture will transform Burger King's 1st party acquisition and engagement programs. The person will oversee the complete Burger King CRM marketing technology stack while working with various stakeholders to deliver personalized, customer-centric marketing campaigns across owned channels. This person will work closely with our Consumer Tech Group, Media, Communications, & analytics to achieve a coherent CRM technical back end that drives growth for the business. The person will report to the CRM & Growth Lead, Burger King.
Roles And Responsibilities
* Own responsibilities over the CRM tech stack, making sure we have a best in class CRM infrastructure
* Build & create various custom events and attributes to further support Burger King digital marketing
* Lead and oversee all technical CRM project management working directly with RBI Consumer Technology Group
* Manage the technical development and enhancements of all CRM channels and partners (e.g. Braze)
* Follow and implement best practices for our CRM technology stack including the addition of new partners and tools
* Manage & execute the implementation of new features and support platform migrations
* Advance CRM best practices, data utilization and support in maintaining a benchmark of technical setups across Burger King
* Own & understand the holistic customer journey from a technical perspective, identifying opportunities across digital and in-store to optimize stack by introducing right back-end improvements to drive customers love and engagement to the brand
* Drive acquisition, retention and members' engagement across all channels by creating a best in class CRM architecture
* Execute campaigns both online and in-store, working with marketing execution & field teams
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing, Math, Statistics or related field
* Technical background encompassing platform hygiene, merge/purge, relational database concepts like primary keys, data transmission protocols (soap/rest APIs, sftps, etc).
* Experience as an engineer or equivalent experience working with major SaaS CRM tools (Braze, Iterable, Airship, etc.).
* Experience with other martech integrations, including but not limited to MMPs and deeplink services (e.g., Adjust and Branch)
* Working knowledge of Custom Events, Attributes, and data flows
* Driven to find technical solutions to all manner of scenarios
* Interest, or preferably experience in, CRM and customer communications
* Familiar with the customer life cycle concept, customer retention strategies, experimentation frameworks and customer experience best practices.
* Proven experience improving marketing performance through innovative and data-based technical approaches
* An expert collaborator, you can work in international and cross-functional teams and deliver results
* Fast-paced mentality: very nimble, ability to navigate ambiguity and deliver high-quality projects in a fast-moving environment, and ability to lead at all levels and work effectively across functions
* Strong cross-functional experience with the ability to manage projects across multiple groups with various levels of stakeholders
* Data-driven mindset with an ability to interpret analytics and data to drive decisions and strategy
* Highly curious, always looking to learn and stay ahead of trends
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.