Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve!
This account is part of the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business.
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture and we are thrilled to be celebrating our 10-year anniversary together this year! SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities
Sodexo is currently seeking a General Manager 3 - Food to oversee Retail for a potential sale in San Francisco, Ca. The position is a high functioning role working with a premier client having responsibility for a team of up to 20 employees. The General Manager needs to have well-balanced retail food service management experience with a high level of customer service.
We are looking for candidates who will:
* have oversight of day-to-day operations;
* deliver high quality food service;
* conduct retail brand standard audits (in-house and national brands);
* oversee POS programming and maintenance;
* maintain integrity of retail branded concept standards (national and in-house brands);
* ensure all needed signage (including digital) is in place;
* manage vendor relationships and compliance;
* maintain all product merchandising, marketing and ordering standards are in place.
* achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
* develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
* coach and develop team; create a positive environment; and
* ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
* have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
* possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
* exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed;
* demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs.
* has a strong retail food management background
* has the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment and influence others to do the same.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits Not the job for you? We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.Working for Sodexo:At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
The SodexoMAGIC partnership represents the union of two global brands that operate at peak performance. Sodexo, a long-standing leader in "quality of life solutions" around the globe, and Magic Johnson Enterprises, the brainchild of NBA all-star Earvin Magic Johnson, who literally took the game to new heights. To learn more about SodexoMAGIC and read a message from Earvin "Magic" Johnson himself click here.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client accountProvides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.Key Duties- Provides team leadership & training- Controls unit financials- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety standards- Supervises day to day activities - Delegates authority- Assigns & prioritizes activities- Monitors operating standards- Establishes a safe work environment- Support workplace inclusion activities
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experienceBasic Management Experience - 3 yearsBasic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.