Join a diverse and talented team in Downtown Houston!
Located in the heart of Houston, Four Seasons Houston's backyard provides easy access to the best of what the city has to offer while perfectly capturing the energy and culture of Houston. Prideful Texan hospitality from passionate employees sets the tone in this intimate gathering place where personalized service creates epic memories for every guest. From the expansive pool area to the buzzy tables of our Bayou & Bottle lobby bar, the Hotel is the only place where you can find gatherings of greatness.
Who We Are:
We pride ourselves on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and because of our employee-centric approach, we are honored to have been named by our employees to Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list for the 20th consecutive year, by which we proceeded to earn the recognition as a "Great Place to Work Legend." We also consistently earn global recognition as an employer of choice, hiring and developing local talent in every location where we operate.
Are you seeking an exciting position where you can join a team of innovative and inspired individuals with Grit, Perseverance, and Resiliency? If so, we would like to talk to you!
We Are Four Seasons!
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following key characteristics:
A great personality with the ability to connect, greet and seat guests while coordinating guest reservations and responding to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
1. Seat guests promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preference.
2. Set up host/hostess stand, review guest reservation book, and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room, maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant while recognizing the maximum workload capacity of each server in order to meet Four Seasons Service standards.
3. Answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
4. Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name and utilize the guest's name consistently.
5. Inspect and maintain daily menus to ensure quality, condition and appearance while developing a complete working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
6. Comply with Four Seasons' Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
7. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
Visa Requirements: We participate in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program and you must have legal documentation to work in The United States.
Benefits Four Season Hotel Houston Employees Enjoy:
Cohesive Team Environment
Competitive Salary & Wages
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Complimentary & Discount Accommodation At Other Four Seasons Hotels
Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Employee Engagement Events
Complimentary Employee Meals
Monthly Metro Discount
Employee Benefits and 401K Retirement Plan
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website -