NewcrestImage is hiring a Bartender for one of our amazing hotels within our portfolio of over 30 properties.
NewcrestImage is a premier company in the hospitality space that designs, builds and operates state-of-the-art hotels for the most renowned brands in the industry. We are a trendsetting company that is acutely focused on culture and that strives to "genuinely care for people so their lives are enriched."
In terms of key responsibilities, first and foremost and just like every other position within our company, this role will advance NewcrestImage's core values of People come First, Communication is Knowledge, Giving is Fun, Experiences are Memorable, and Response-Ability is Ours. Some of the key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
* Maintain complete knowledge of all menu items, liquor brands, beers, and non-alcoholic selections available in the assigned outlet.
* Maintain knowledge of the characteristics and description of every wine/champagne by the glass and major wines on the wine list.
* Maintain complete knowledge of designated glassware, ingredients, preparation method and garnishes for each drink.
* Maintain complete knowledge of and strictly abide by state liquor regulations, particularly those prohibiting service to minors, intoxicated persons, and drunk driving.
* Maintain complete knowledge of table/seat/station numbers, room capacity, hours of operation, menus, price range and dress code of assigned outlet.
* Maintain complete knowledge and comply with all departmental policies and service procedures to include tender management.
* Ensure high level service experience for all guests.
* Complete all duties assigned by Management
* Exhibit a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with guests and fellow employees.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred.
* Must be able to obtain food handlers permit within first 30 days of employment.
* Willing to work on weekends and holidays if required.
NewcrestImage is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.