As a Starbucks Barista with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, you will be an ambassador for the exceptional service. Your warm, personal attention and passion for coffee offerings makes guests of our Starbucks feel unique and valued.
What's in it for you:
Fairmont Dallas, located in the Arts District of downtown Dallas, offers 545 elegant guestrooms and suites, with over 73,000 square feet of banqueting and meeting space. For over 50 years, the Fairmont Dallas has been the setting for countless civic, social, cultural, convention and corporate events, but more importantly the setting for thousands of memories.
Fairmont Dallas offers:
* Complimentary duty meals & uniforms
* Competitive wages & health benefits for regular full-time positions
* Discounted annual DART pass
* Discounted room rates with Accor global
* Opportunity to develop your talent and grow at the property and worldwide
* Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, including Planet 21 initiatives
What you will be doing:
* Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
* Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
* Follow Starbucks policies, procedures and service standards
* Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions
* Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
* Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
* Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Other tasks and projects as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
* Previous experience as a Barista
* Food handling certificate
* Previous point of sale system experience an asset, but not required
* Highly responsible & reliable
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
* Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
* Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal
* Provide legible communication
* Compute basic arithmetic
* Exert physical effort in transporting 5 pounds to 40 pounds
* Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas
* Reach 2 to 4 inches/feet
* Remain in stationary position for 2 to 4 hours throughout work shift
Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS