Looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN? Carowinds offers convenient hours for anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Our associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They also enjoy:
* Casual work attire (uniform provided)
* FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks
* Discounts on food and retail items
* A fun and engaging work environment, perfect for making friends
* Flexible work schedule
Positions are currently available for those who are 18 or older.
* Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
* Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
* Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
Our associates are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our five core values of Courtesy, Service, Cleanliness, Safety, and Integrity and promote inclusion among all associates.
* Greet, answer questions, ensure quality service, and resolve complaints for guests.
* Take proper payment and make change for food and beverage items using a cash register.
* Use soda fountains to serve cold drinks.
* Maintain proper stock levels of liquor, beer, and wine.
* Follow all Board of Health regulations.
* Stocks holding and self service areas with ingredients, prepackaged food, eating utensils, cups, ice, flatware, condiments as appropriate.
* Follow drink recipes to ensure cost controls.
* Follow guidelines for correct pour allowance.
* Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
* Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
* Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
* Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
* Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
* Other duties may be assigned.