Paradies Lagardère is an award-winning and innovative Airport Concessionaire. We are looking for
passionate individuals to fill our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and inclusive. Our
part-time and full-time opportunities will find you immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
* Career advancement opportunities
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
* Complimentary Airport Parking
* Company Paid Time Off
* Premium pay for Worked Holidays
* Associate recognition Programs
This position's hourly rate ranges from $25-$35/Hour
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Must love and take care of guests!
* Must have a passion for guest service.
* Exceed First Class Service standards and behavior with every guest, business partner, and peers.
* Treat guest and peers in accordance with the core values of the company
* Warmly greet and acknowledge guests promptly.
* Present the menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding wine, food, and service.
* Engage with guests in a friendly and professional manner. Create a lasting first and last impression.
* Responsible for wine knowledge including, but not limited to flavor profiles and talking points of current list along with our pricing guidelines
* Actively up-sell guests on food, wine and merchandise in order to enhance their experience
* Totals bill accurately and accept payment following established guidelines.
* Process all point of sale transactions in a quick, efficient manner while complying with the company's Cash Handling and Loss Prevention Standard Operating Procedures.
* Know all specials and back-bar offerings
* Build guest loyalty and enhance selling skills through the use of available training materials.
* Works together with fellow employees and management to ensure that all guests have the best experience possible.
* Following our service standards which requires having a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure with cooks and other staff.
* As an Associate, we expect that you assume the role of a salesperson with a commitment to upsell, increase check average, compete in sales incentives, and promote the brand.
* Maintain a clean organized work environment
* Support other areas of the bar as requested, such as seating customers, answering telephones, stock work, cleanup, and documentation.
* Responds appropriately to guest concerns.
* Complete all side work duties which may include sweeping and mopping.
* Enthusiastically supports decisions once they have been made by management.
* Maintain current adult beverage certification. Ensure responsible service of alcohol.
* Accountable for compliance with all local, state, federal laws, and regulations including those relating to food safety.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Skilled at and enjoys delivering excellent customer service
* Enthusiasm for and knowledge of wines and a desire to learn more about wines
* Responsible and reliable
* Experienced with and proficient at using retail point-of-sale systems
* 21 years of age or older (must be able to taste and evaluate product)
* Ability to communicate in English effectively, both orally and in writing
* Able to be flexible with overtime hours in the event of flight delays
* Able to carry and balance a tray of full wine glasses. Able to push, pull, lift and/or carry a case of wine (up to 50 pounds)