AutoNation Collision Center Denver
The Customer Service Representative handles collision service needs in AutoNation Dealerships without a collision repair facility. The Customer Service Representative writes courtesy estimates, coordinates repair needs for dealership associates, and updates appropriate customers, staff with repair status of vehicles.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors, Technicians, Parts Associates, Managers and other store Associates, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
* Writes professional estimate on light damaged vehicles
* Actively asks for the sale on all estimates
* Understands basic parameters of insurance programs e.g., DRP and non-DRP
* Obtain all signatures, work authorizations and powers of attorney
* Communicates with each customer on the process of the vehicle repair in a timely and effective manner, as outlined in AutoNation's Customer Repair 10 Step Process
* Review all final bills, supplements and vehicles prior to customer contact for delivery
* Review the completed vehicle to check quality and thoroughness
* Maintains work area in an orderly and clean manner
* Takes care to protect customer's vehicles during repair process
* Works with other associates on daily planning and release meetings
* Tracks production schedule for his or her vehicle's and communicates those targets with customers and other associates
* Uses the highest standard in professionalism when dealing with customers, insurance representatives, vendors and associates
* Maintains continual industry education to keep abreast of changes in repair requirements and product knowledge
* Responsible for collection of Accounts Receivable on all insurance, wholesale account closed and commission paid
What are the requirements for this job?
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Ability to comprehend and read instructions
* Basic knowledge of vehicle repairs practices
* Valid in-state driver's license
* Ability to interpret work scope from vehicle estimates or work orders
* Ability to operate an automobile
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
As America's largest and most recognized automotive retailer, AutoNation is transforming the automotive industry through its bold leadership, innovation, and comprehensive brand extensions. We are committed to hiring driven, diverse Associates and supporting them in growing their career within AutoNation. We offer paid training, competitive pay & benefits and a culture that believes in investing in our Associates' professional futures. With over 315 locations from coast to coast, AutoNation has an opportunity for you. We've sold over 13 million vehicles, the first automotive retailer to reach this milestone. Our success is driven by our commitment to delivering a peerless Customer experience through customer-focused sales and service processes. We believe deeply in giving back, and every car we sell helps to raise cancer research and treatment awareness with a Pink Plate. We have proudly raised over $25 million dollars to drive out cancer, create awareness, and support critical research.
Join us as we pave the way to moving our company, our communities and our industry forward. Apply today at a location near you or wherever you dream the road will take you.