BASIC PURPOSE: Support the strategic development, planning, execution, and analysis of various marketing and sales programs that drive revenue from booked and past guests.
- Execute, optimize and identify new cross-channel marketing strategies for booked and past guests.
- Utilize analytical tools and CRM strategies to drive new campaigns and optimize existing campaigns.
- Develop customer segmentation and triggering strategies, allowing for increased reach and more effective and efficient cross-channel strategies.
- Plan and execute all booked guest communications and manage all projects related to the booked guest experience.
- Define, solve and report on key performance indicators for existing and new channels of communication to booked and past guests.
- Collaborate with other internal product managers to ensure marketing strategy and support is in line with product goals.
- Collaborate with Sales, IT, Hotel Ops, and Revenue Management to implement marketing best practices and ensure brand standards across all engagements with past and booked guests.
- Assist with all aspects of executing campaigns through project management and development of creative assets: email, direct mail, digital, web, video, and printed collateral.
- Ensure creative assets for existing trigger campaigns are kept up to date and relevant, mapping to ships and destinations.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or any related field of study; or any equivalent combination of relevant background and work experience.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3 years' proven experience in marketing, loyalty, and campaign execution and a successful track record of contributing to business results in marketing, business analytics or CRM communication strategy.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Self-starter, with the ability to both define and execute campaigns and projects.
- Background in defining Analytical requests and using analysis to drive decisions.
- Strong project management skills.
- Highly motivated, strategic thinker with an ability to lead a project from design to implementation.
- Ability to deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Understanding of direct marketing execution and tactics, including email, direct mail and database marketing.
- Understanding of website, social media and digital marketing tactics.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication.