Newrest is looking for a General Worker to join our Dishwashing department. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that all cutlery and dishes are appropriately cleaned, washed and organized. This will consist of emptying food trolleys coming from flights, loading them on to the dishwasher, emptying the dishwasher, and placing the clean utensils and plates in their appropriate location.
**THIS POSITION IS PAID ON A WEEKLY BASIS. FREE LUNCH EVERY DAY**Pay: Up to $16.20 per hour*
- $13.50 base pay + $1.25 attendance bonus + $1.45 retention bonus (all paid on weekly basis)
- Empty food carts
- Dispose of food properly and according to Newrest policy
- Wash food carts as necessary
- Move food carts to location so they can be moved to appropriate location
- Load dishes on to dishwashing machine
- Unload dishes from dishwashing machine
- Place dishes in correct area for other departments
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good work ethic and communication
- Free lunch provided every day
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
With origins in Group Catair in 1996, and founded by its Co-CEO's Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With 2017 revenues under management of almost 1.8 Billion Euros and more than 30,800 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest 'independent' airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.
Powered by JazzHR