Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Full Time or Part Time
Entry Level - No Experience Necessary.
Be a Pizza Zealot and a team player. As a Zealot, you will learn on the job - training each prep and cook station at Zalat while increasing your responsibility and pay. Make sure you are prepared to:
- Balance high volume environment with customer satisfaction. On our busiest days, our Z Boxes turn our 1,200 pizzas which means 1,200 transactions to process
- Welcome customers and drivers, help determine their orders, process their orders and ring them up in our POS
- Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers and drivers in friendly and timely manner
- Accept cash and return the correct change; tally money in the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each work shift
- Be a night owl. We are open super duper late. We are also open on weekends and around the holidays (but we are closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day!)
- Clean and help kitchen staff as needed
- Report to the store's shift leads and managers
No experience necessary. At Zalat, you will learn on the job - training each prep and cook station while increasing your responsibility and pay. Responsibilities include:
- Exhibiting solid mathematical skills
- Showcasing your friendly demeanor, great communication and interpersonal skills
- Cash handling, order fulfillment
- Food prepping, cooking, cleaning and expediting
- Participating in ongoing training and development
- Being on time, be respectful and be your original badass self!
A food handler's certification is required. If you do not currently have one, we will pay for you to study and take your exam.
Live the Z Life and reap the rewards! All Zealots earn stock options as part of our annual bonus program. Other benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Employee Dining Discounts
- Online Training
- Holiday Bonus
Zalat Pizza is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status. Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.