BASIC PURPOSE: Responsible for building and developing tools and strategies to drive results and to streamline workflow in all print materials. Collaborates with cross-functional teams to leverage initiatives/key learnings and implement direct marketing consumer solutions including segmentation, strategy and project management. Ensure continued innovation and relevance in the development of marketing tools, while seeking optimization across channels and leveraging resources across NCLH brands.
- Develop and implement strategies and solutions to drive consumer bookings from past guests and new guests and develop collateral to support booking goals.
- Collaborate with cross channel owners and maintain strong communications with internal customers throughout the organization.
- Develop and manage the execution of all collateral projects, including direct mail programs, print advertising and onboard materials.
- Monitor competitive landscape and communicating findings and recommendations to the Consumer Director.
- In collaboration with Director, create monthly and quarterly insights decks for all print efforts with a focus on monitoring Prospect strategies in direct mail and advertising.
- Develop and review solid and comprehensive project briefs that provide clear direction, content and product information for in-house graphic design team and print and production team.
- Identify and leverage new technologies, increasing marketing automation and efficiency of operations to focus people resources on the most value-add marketing activities.
- Provide guidance to reporting team (coaching, feedback and performance reviews).
- Manage and optimize process in all direct mail, print advertising and onboard collateral efforts ensuring flawless execution from planning states through delivery.
- Manage and automate executive reporting for all print marketing plans.
- Support media partner relationships and update/organize internal plans.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Advertising or related field of study; MBA, or any equivalent combination of relevant background and work experience.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years' marketing experience in a corporate environment or agency. 3 years of demonstrable experience in a leadership position. Cruise or travel industry experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong communication and relationship skills are important for this role.
- Superior attention to detail. Must be able to multi-task in an extremely fast-paced environment and have strong interpersonal and team centric management skills.
- Flawless execution and overall quality assurance of marketing collaterals generated, including proofreading, editing and follow-up skills.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint. Strong work ethic, exceptional organization skills and strong project and people management skills to ensure deadlines are met with flawless execution across the team.