Come join Virtual Dining Concepts and be a part of the innovative and exciting brands of Mr. Beast, Nascar Refuel, Tyga Bites, and more with many more to come!
Virtual Dining Concepts is the premier, national marketer of several unique restaurant brands that provides area restaurants and consumers (B2B and B2C) a new and convenient option for food delivery. With our diverse portfolio of a la carte restaurant brands, our restaurant partners are able to reach new customers who are looking to order delicious food which is currently unavailable within their delivery radius. In comes VDC, with our a la carte restaurant brands and established network of 3rd party delivery services, to provide the ideal marketplace for restaurants to reach and deliver to data-proven consumer market that is currently untapped with ease and convenience.
The Director is responsible for creating and maintaining the voice, image, and presence of VDC's various virtual restaurant brands across all relevant social media platforms, working to grow audiences and effectively communicate with the VDC community. This position works closely with internal team members and external influencers to maximize engagement and implement effective and consistent content across all platforms. The individual will be able and willing to react to key cultural moments creatively and appropriately, as well as have the capability to create video and static content that drives brand excitement. The Director will consistently report all social media analytics and deliver standard analysis and reporting of all day to day posts, campaigns and the social listening sphere, and create and maintain a content calendar. The social media team strives to push our clients to be at the forefront of internet pop culture making.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
· 5+ years of concentrated experience with social channels; proven ability to significantly drive audience growth, engagement and conversion.
· Passion, experience, knowledge of industry landscape and campaigns is a plus. Current with pop culture, industry and entertainment trends. A social media and pop culture junkie.
· The individual will be able and willing to react to key cultural moments creatively and appropriately, as well as have the capability to direct the team to create video and static content that drives brand excitement
· Proven success leading brands on platforms: Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat. Other platforms this person should have a working knowledge of include: Pinterest, Periscope, LinkedIn, and Yelp. Proficiency with social media metrics (Engagement Rate, CTR, Likes, Comments, Shares)
· Multi-tasker who is well organized, possesses high attention to detail and impeccable written and oral presentation skills.
· Strong understanding of native and outside analytics - how to analyze and use data to extract actionable insights.
· Creative thinker who can be both innovative while execution oriented.
· Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Digital Media, Public Relations or a relevant field preferred
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a digital marketing and/or PR role
• Experience building and executing social media campaigns, including paid social, across major social networks.
• Experience building and monitoring email campaigns using industry tools.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Restaurant marketing experience a must
• Facebook Business Manager
• Google Ad words
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in executing digital marketing campaigns and applied experience in search engine marketing, paid digital advertising, email marketing, and social media management.