BAR Course Administrator - Los Angeles, Loyola Law SchoolJob Description
Kaplan Bar Review, a leader in the field of Bar Review, has changed the way students prep for the Bar Exam by offering all students a LIVE classroom experience. Our Live Simulcast courses are interactive, engaging and best of all effective. Kaplan Bar Review has many locations across the country and is looking for Course Administrators to help deliver this exciting mode of learning. Course Administrators will serve as our representatives on the ground and are truly integral to the success of this program. The course will take place between mid-May and mid-July and is typically held Monday through Friday, from 8:30am EST to no later than 2pm. EST. Salary: $15 / Hour.Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Desired
A Successful Course Administrator Will
- Ability to effectively utilize technology including mobile and desktop applications.
- Self-motivated and driven by helping students succeed.
- High-energy level, confident and optimistic demeanor with an ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication and reporting to off-site supervisors.
- Take part in a one-session training program to prepare for this role.
- Perform an on-site check at least 3 business days prior to the start of class. A checklist will be provided for you.
- Inventory course materials to make sure the correct materials are on-site in sufficient quantities for the class.
- Arrive early to make sure the room and A/V equipment are ready for class.
- Day 1 - arrive 1 ½ hours early.
- First two weeks - arrive 1 hour early.
- Remaining days - arrive 30 minutes early to perform the appropriate equipment check and test to ensure it is working properly.
- Welcome the class (a Day One script will be provided for you) and play streaming lecture each day.
- Join the Communication Portal daily, and provide status updates to the stream monitors. Report and troubleshoot any issues.
- Log student attendance daily.
- Field student questions and serve as the service liaison for resolving any student issues.
- Interact professionally with our on-site contacts.
- Ensure all aspects of the class run smoothly.
- Proctor the simulated exams for the course.
- Break down equipment for safe storage at the end of each lecture.
- Ship all materials and equipment back to Kaplan Bar Review after the completion of the course.
Los Angeles, CA, USAAdditional Locations
EmployeeJob Functional Area
BrandingKaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer