Laundry Attendant - Full time
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is looking for a Laundry Attendant who shares our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating the ultimate service experience. Our Laundry Attendant sorts, washes and folds Rooms and Food & Beverage linens such as sheets, towels, tablecloths, and napkins. This position reports to the Director of Housekeeping. U.S. work authorization is required for this position.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine 100 Best Companies to Work For rankings every year since 1998.
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is the Pacific Northwest's only Forbes five-star rated hotel. Overlooking Elliott Bay and Puget Sound, our luxurious guestrooms are steps away from Pike Place Market, the Seattle Art Museum, and world-class shopping. In partnership with acclaimed Seattle chef Ethan Stowell, we are proud to showcase simply prepared Northwest food and drink in Goldfinch Tavern, our signature restaurant.
Key Elements of the Job
* Sorts used linens into appropriate categories for washing. Sorts stained or torn linen. Loads and unloads driers.
* Shakes wet sheets, table linens and napkins prior to ironing in order to spread them out. Feeds washed linens into ironer. Retrieves folded linens and stacks or hangs clean linens as appropriate.
* Sorts clean towels, rugs and robes. Uses towel folder and manual folding for bath towels, washcloths, rugs and robes. Places folded product on appropriate rack.
* Operates washers, dryers, folding & ironer equipment while following safety procedures. Reports any problems or deficiencies to manager.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
* Reads, writes, and speaks basic English
* Hotel or Laundry experience preferred, but not required
What to Expect from Your Work Experience...You will
* Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating the best possible guest experience
* Have the ability to demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Four Seasons
* Be encouraged to demonstrate your professional passion
* Have career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Hotel Seattle and worldwide with our company
* Be rewarded with market-leading pay and a comprehensive benefit plan
* Get to experience other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts through the complimentary room nights program
* Receive a complimentary meal when at work in our employee restaurant, the Sound Café
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website -