The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville's vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city's distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville. The Omni Nashville Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
$250 SIGN ON BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
To service and clean vacant or occupied guest rooms in accordance with Omni standards.
* Respond to all guest requests appropriately.
* Complete full service for assigned number of rooms within allotted time, 16-18 rooms per day.
* Keep the supply cart neat and organized at all times.
* Supply cart is kept in guest room with the door shut while room is being serviced.
* Room Attendant sign must be placed on outside of guest door while room is being serviced.
* Door stopper must be used when ever guest door is open.
* Check all equipment prior to and after its use to ensure that it is in good working order
* Remove room service tables and trays from guest rooms
* Abide by the Lost and Found procedures to ensure safe return of guest belongings
* When you need your dirty linen picked up by your Houseperson call Housekeeping Coordinator.
* All guest rooms must be punched into the phone before and after cleaning.
* Maintain guest hallways neat and free of linen at all times.
* Knowledge of hotel, facilities and events.
* All VIP rooms take priority and should be cleaned first
* To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
* Able to maintain a 4-Diamond level of service.
* Able to work with Management on special projects.
* Attention to detail.
* Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
* Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
* Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
* Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
* Requires repetitive motion of arms, hands, and back.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to .