Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
The Homes Business focuses on helping guests experience the world in a more authentic and meaningful way by staying with gracious hosts who offer their own unique spaces and hospitality. Our Guests connect with those Hosts through the Airbnb marketplace, which is unlike any other in the world.
About Host Tools
The Hosting Platform's team mission is to build the next-generation Hosting platform that powers the future of our Homes business growth. We bring a platform mindset by solving hard, high-leverage problems at scale, enabling the product verticals to focus on the success of our business. We succeed when we deliver amazing experiences for our Guests and Hosts powered by simple integrations for our clients. As part of the Hosting Platform team, the Host Tools team does this through building products that enable and empower our Hosts.
About the Role
Hosts are the core of our business, creating magical experiences for our guests. As a Product Manager on the Host Tools team, you will build the products necessary to enable our Hosts to capture more bookings and deliver elevated hospitality. This will require understanding our Hosts' needs and how they use our tools today to identify opportunities and define and deliver new products and functionality. You will partner with a cross functional team of engineers, designers, and data scientists to deliver this end-to-end experience. Your work will be pivotal to shaping the future of hospitality and travel.
* Establish vision for a product team. Challenge the status quo and inspire people toward a unified outcome.
* Create clear goals for the team. Efficiently execute to ship product and deliver impact for our business and users.
* Lead large, cross-functional groups of people to deliver on the team's mission. Communicate concisely and influence outcomes.
* Create delightful Host experiences. Understand user needs for both hosts and guests; identifies and defines product requirements.
* Develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization which drives product execution.
* 7+ years of product management experience
* Demonstrated track record of product leadership. Ability to lead and influence teams.
* Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
* Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
* Built and scaled global consumer products and ecosystems that people love.
* Creative problem solver. Able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
* Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary, articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it