Do you have a passion for social media, culinary arts, hospitality, events and design? Creative Edge Parties is looking for a hybrid social media manager and producer who will create, manage, and develop social content across our social footprint. This dynamic individual will work with and report to our Brand Experience Director - and will be instrumental in creating relevant and authentic content, developing online brand strategy and maintain account management. Responsibilities include:
- Pinpoint social, culinary trends and innovations that elevate the Creative Edge Parties social voice.
- Develop and manage content to ensure we exceed our goals and are optimized for success across our social channels.
- Experience in copywriting/graphic design/editorial point of view in creating content focused on culinary arts, hospitality, food + beverage and luxury lifestyle experiences.
- A graphic design background is ideal, as strategy and creative vision go hand in hand - expertise in both areas is preferred.
- Manages all facets of social content projects including development, production, budgeting, scheduling, copywriting, client/vendor approval and post-production.
- Ability to beautifully photograph, edit, re-touch, design content ideas and special projects
- Engage with clients and colleagues to build positive brand experience, communication and develop relationships.
- Must have a deep understanding, knowledge and inherent passion for all things social, including the development of new platforms and platform tools. The ideal candidate is passionate about the social space, has a clear comprehension of social best practices and always be up to date on what's new in the digital landscape
- Must be able to attend evening and weekend events to capture/create content - or post on weekends, as necessary.
- 3-5 years prior Social Media Manager and Producer experience in Digital/Social Content required
- Strong background in social content creation, brand vision, and execution
- Experienced with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, Clubhouse, Tick Tok etc. Bonus if candidate has experience with: Sprout Social, Iconosquare, Ink361, Tweetdeck, HTML and WordPress.
- Must have a graphic design foundation with working knowledge of desktop design software, such as Illustrator, InDesign or QuarkXPress, and image-editing packages such as Photoshop.
- Manage data analytics and propose optimization strategies based on performance
- Exceptional organizational skills, works efficiently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, experienced in managing multiple projects, budgets, and clients