Summary: Company looking to hire friendly Food Service Worker(s) to prepare meals and to serve customers. To be successful in this role, candidates need to perform optimally in a dynamic, high-pressure environment. Preferred candidates are fast paced, organized, and dexterous.
Food Service Worker Responsibilities:
- Performing preparation duties such as rinsing, peeling, slicing, and dicing fruit and vegetables.
- Weighing and measuring ingredients.
- Wrapping, date-labeling, and storing food items.
- Cleaning and organizing work areas, equipment, utensils, and service station.
- Following established recipes to prepare menu items.
- Following guidelines to ensure correct serving temperatures and adequate portion control.
- Serving customers in a fast, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Providing customers with information regarding food ingredients, availability, and pricing.
- Escalating customer concerns and complaints to management.
- Assisting customers to pay for products.
- Complying with relevant safety, hygiene, and service standards and procedures.
1001 1001 Avenida de las Americas Avenida de las Americas
Food Service Worker Requirements
- High School Diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 6+ months of food service experience.
- Completion of the provided training program.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Proficient understanding of food allergies and modified diets.
- Proficient understanding of HACCP requirements.
- Excellent people skills.
- Available to work shifts and extended hours.