ON-SITE HOUSING AVAILABLE
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintains knowledge on available items on menu and side dishes and ensure optimum level of guest satisfaction.
* Assist customers to select appropriate side dishes and drinks.
* Communicate any special food requirements to the kitchen staff.
* Develop and maintain friendly relationship with all guests.
* Manage customer queries and ensure appropriate resolution of all customer queries.
* Coordinate with kitchen staff and customers and ensure timely delivery of all services.
* Establish and maintain a complete course order to customer and ensure conformity of the delivery of food and beverages.
* Manage customers after meals and assist in arranging table and dining counter.
* Performs other duties are required.
* High school diploma or GED required
* Must have 1 year food and beverage experience
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
* Non-Gaming Registration
* Health Card
* Alcohol/TAM Card
OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS:
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.