JOEY Restaurants is proud to be expanding! With over 29 locations across North America, we are thrilled to bring The JOEY Restaurant Group to Houston Texas in 2021.
With this expansion, comes the opportunity to invite new talent to join our team. We are looking for the best and brightest individuals to join a remarkable team of culinary leaders and restaurateurs to continue the JOEY legacy as we open our first location in Texas.Our Team is Interviewing For
Life in Leadership At JOEY Restaurants
- Sous Chefs/Chefs In-Training
Culinary leaders at JOEY don't just run a kitchen- they cook shoulder to shoulder with some of the most dedicated, driven and creative people in the industry. How do we know? Because we helped them get there
JOB ID TEXHPRequirements
Education and Experience
- 1-3+ years' hospitality experience in a kitchen.
- You are a leader and mentor. Others look up to you.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of creating world-class hospitality experiences.
- Successful leaders at JOEY are genuine, warm, and caring.
- You are comfortable providing and receiving feedback to achieve performance excellence.
- Strong passion to succeed and willing to learn and be coached by others.
- Natural problem solver with an insatiable desire to impact performance.
- Possess exceptional relationship building and communication skills.
- Encourage healthy competition within your team.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Practice humility coupled with a good sense of humor.
- Take pride in presenting a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Food Handler permit.
JOEY Restaurants is an equal employment opportunity employerBenefits
- Career development, education, and growth opportunities through the JOEY apprentice program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for eligible partners
- Discounted food and drink
- Culinary competitions and rewards