The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring a Barista to join our team at Atlanta Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. As a Barista, you will deliver excellent guest service through mastery coffee knowledge and recipes, educating teammates and customers, and making beverages to brand specifications.
Position starting at $10.80/Hour
Full Time Employee Total Rewards Package:
Delaware North believes in a total rewards package that helps us recruit and retain the best associates in the industry. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety and stability they need to serve our guests each and every day. Below is a listing of many of our benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days and vacation
- Paid Parking
- Greets guests, acquaints guests with items for sale, and uses suggestive selling techniques.
- Serves food and beverage items in correct proportions, following all health, safety, and proper sanitation guidelines.
- Assists in opening and/or closing of the location.
- Performs clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Properly records all transactions via the point of sale system and informs guests of the amounts owed.
- Collects the proper money for food and beverage items; processes credit card or determines correct change for guests.
- Accounts for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and balance banks at end of shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions.
- Ability to remain stationary for entire length of shift.
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds.
Who We Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: alcohol, ayudante de camarero de bar, bar, barback, beverage service, club bartender, cocktail service, license, pub bartender, shots