A Host/Hostess presents a positive first impression of the establishment's friendliness, excellent service and high standards. The Host/Hostess also greet Guests upon arrival, inform Guests of their wait time, monitor a waiting list, enter Guest names into the computer system, show Guests to their table and bid Guests farewell as they leave.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet incoming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact; escort them to assigned dining area; present menus; announce waiter's name
- Use visual cues to seat Guests in the dining area depending on their preference
- Inform Guest of current promotion and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff
- Answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service
- Manage the flow of Guests into the Dining area, provide accurate wait times to incoming Guests if appropriate
- Tend to special Guest needs and requests
- Observant to Guests' needs throughout dining experience to ensure they receive high quality service
- Protect establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policy.
- Help dining room staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; serving beverages
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications and experience:
Boxer Property offers a full range of benefits including 401K and PTO after 90 days.
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.