What Makes a High Note Rooftop Bar Host/Hostess?
The Host/Hostess is responsible for greeting guests as they arrive to the restaurant, as well as maintaining a clean and welcoming environment. You are pro-active and provide exceptional service to our guests.
A Day in the Life:
- You will greet all guests as they arrive to the restaurant in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- You will assist the servers with side duties to ensure all guest supplies are ready for service.
- You may have to operate the Point of Sale system, processing cash and credit card transactions
- You will clean counters, shelves, furniture, or equipment in pantry or breakfast area.
- You will clean any spilled items, broken items, and remove trash, when necessary.
- You will mop or vacuum floors.
- You will perform other various duties as requested by management.
- One to two years' experience in a customer service position
- Experience working at a hotel or restaurant establishment (highly desired)
- Experience with maintaining safety requirements (highly desired)
- The knowledge of maintaining guest satisfaction
- The ability to work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction
- The ability to ensure all sanitation practices are followed
- The ability to setup attractive food displays
- The ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests
- Food preparation skills
- Practicing safe work habits and using required safety equipment
- The ability to ensure overall guest satisfaction