Spa Experience Ambassador Job Description
ISM Spa is expanding our Spa Experience Team! We are looking for a detail-oriented and Spa Experience Ambassador to assist our guests with booking their spa appointments. You will provide various planning and booking services, including answering customers' questions, booking, and canceling appointments.
If you genuinely love interacting with people, help them solve problems, and make life-long memories, we want you on our team! As a SpaX Ambassador, you set the tone of the spa experience for the guest! Your ability to educate and recommend services allows each guest the opportunity to customize each spa experience!
Objective: Work with minimal supervision and excellent customer service to ensure a seamless booking process for both Guests and Therapists. Additionally, you should be able to up-sell and have excellent knowledge of spa services and promotions.
Spa Experience Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Maintain Guest confidentiality
- Answer guest phone calls; Manage multiple lines.
- Accurately enter guest data into the booking system.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Understand all policies and procedures including, but not limited to, providing services to minors, product returns, guest product orders, gift cards, and cancellations.
- Answer any and all guest questions in a professional and upbeat manner.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute to a quality, teamwork environment.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Selling and promoting reservation services.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages, such as tour tickets, travel insurance, or upgraded seats/accommodations.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
- Communicate with management about any and all occurrences involving staff or guests
- Communicate with service providers of same day booked appointments that were scheduled.
Spa Experience Ambassador Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience working in sales or public relations, preferably in the hospitality or travel industries.
- Customer-service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Google Suite.
- Data entry experience.
- Flexible working hours.