The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is hiring Food Service Cashiers to join our team at Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas. As a Food Service Cashier you should display a positive attitude with guests and co-workers while also being able to accurately ring up purchases in an efficient manner.
This is a part-time seasonal position that will extend to the end of fall.
ALL COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL. EMAILS MAY END UP IN SPAM FOLDERS.
- Greets guests approaching stand, provides details to guests on items for sale and uses suggestive selling techniques.
- Serves food and beverage items in correct proportions, following proper sanitation guidelines.
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Participates in set-up, opening & closing procedures, arranges inventory, notifies supervisor of any inventory deficiency or shortages.
- Performs clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned in addition to cashier duties (if applicable).
- Properly records all transactions via the point of sale system and informs guests of the amounts owed.
- Collects the proper money for food and beverage items; processes credit cards
- Accounts for all transactions.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Able to obtain and hold an alcohol serving permit.
- Ability to provide excellent guest service and interact with guests.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for entire length of shift.
- Frequent bending, stooping, carrying, walking and reaching.
Who We Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: buffet, cajero, cashier, casino, drive thru, greeter, pos, receptionist, restaurant, retail cashier