Poppi Area Sales Representative(Atlanta) is an influential role within the company. The ASM role is responsible for managing the local/regional sales environment in order to maximize sales and brand awareness. This is achieved in three primary areas: excellent store-level execution, managing the Poppi distributor network against sales goals and objectives, and regional chain account calls.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and execute the company's plan to maximize sales and distribution of Poppi in all channels of business, throughout the region.
- Complete daily sales and merchandising calls on influencer accounts (incl. drug, convenience, and grocery) with a focus on account penetration and development
- Develop and execute retailer and distributor programs and incentives.
- Build and maintain a partnership with the DSD distributor sales teams, management, operations, and administration.
- Educate and train distributor sales teams about Poppi through regularly scheduled "work-withs", and sales meetings.
- Ensure proper execution of all promotional activities at store level - including, but not limited to: communication with the retailer, securing & building displays, gaining additional product placement, planogram execution, and placement of point of sale.
- Participate in local and regional crew drives or sales blitzes in order to achieve market development goals.
- Ensure the availability of proper inventory levels at distributor and retailer levels.
Summary of Experience/Qualifications
We are seeking an experienced, sales professional with a demonstrated track record of success. The ideal candidate must possess strong sales, planning, and organizational skills. Key qualifications include:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of sales experience ideally in the beverage industry
- Able to work independently and have the ability to deal with a wide range of people
- Demonstrated success opening accounts, managing large and small store format account base.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a hands-on, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Extremely organized, dependable, and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills, including competence with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
- A strong work ethic, ability to plan and execute a highly productive schedule, desire to succeed, a passion for building a brand, and, of course, a love for snacking.
- Strong geographic knowledge of the respective territory is a must.
"Say hello to poppi, a super delicious prebiotic soda that keeps your gut, immunity, skin & digestion on point. With 5g of sugar or less, you can think of us like soda, but all grown up. We're Bubbles with Benefits!"
To apply, please send resumes to .