The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is searching for a Catering Supervisor to join our team at Truist Parks' Catering in Atlanta, Georgia. As Catering Supervisor, you will work under the direction of the department manager to ensure effective operations of all event spaces, including training and supervision of catering team members.
- Trains and supervises catering attendants and observes and documents job performance.
- Ensures catering attendants properly prepare catered events for guests; conducts walk-through to check for any issues.
- Ensures all food presentations and displays meet company standards.
- Ensures responsible alcohol service and reports any violations.
- Maintains high standards of friendly guest service by circulating in assigned sections, greets guests.
- Answers guest questions regarding food preparation or ingredients, service, or billing.
- Resolves guest complaints, with the assistance of the department manager.
- Ensures that all workstations, pantries, and storerooms remain clean and sufficiently stocked; ensures replacement stock is ordered.
- Ensures all sanitation practices are used and Department of Health guidelines are followed; reports safety hazards and repairs items.
- Completes closing duties according to company procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of service experience in a hotel, full-service restaurant, catering facility, or club environment required; previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work accurately, efficiently, and courteously in a high-pressure environment.
- Good leadership and training skills; ability to teach others as well as delegate tasks.
- Good communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with guests, and retain and communicate menu information and service preferences.
- Able to follow job procedures and manager instructions.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds for set-up, service, and clean up.
- Ability to stand and walk for the entire length of shift, including walking up and down stairs and lifting as the work duties demand.
- Variable temperatures required to move between hot, noisy conditions of kitchen and climate-controlled dining environment.
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces.
Who We Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.