The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is searching for a Culinary Supervisor to join our team at Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia, home to the Atlanta Braves. Our ideal Culinary Supervisor is an experienced Cook who enjoys working in fast-paced environment, is well-acquinted with all roles within the kitchen and can step in when needed, and takes pride in delivering high quality service and food to guests.
- Supervising food prep work while maintaining food quality, plate presentation and sanitation standards.
- Verifies that all portion sizes, recipes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures are maintained by kitchen associates.
- Supervises all associates and food production in their area.
- Required to perform and work all culinary functions of each work station and must be able to train other associates on all stations in kitchen.
- Partner with service personnel and restaurant managers to satisfy guests.
- Maintain all kitchen equipment in full working order.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of walk-ins and freezers at all times. Ensures proper food temperatures are maintained and food is stored correctly.
- Actively works to maintain food cost within parameters set by Chef and leadership.
- Effectively supervise proper breakdown, rotation, labeling, dating, and storage of food.
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed and according proper guidelines.
- Uses waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage sheet.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- At least three years' experience as a Line Cook, including experience as a Supervisor or Lead Line Cook.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others in a leadership capacity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow recipe measurements and proportions.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers, weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Standing and walking for entire length of shift.
- Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at waist, bending and squatting.
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops, and brooms.
Who We Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.