The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice hiring Suite Runners to join our team at Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia. This role requires excellent time management skills as well as the ability to set priorities and quickly respond to changing needs within the dining room.
- Attend pre-shift briefing, taking note of relevant information including service scheduling, organization, food and beverage, guest notes, etc.
- Motion food from the kitchen to the customer as quickly as possible by receiving food ticket orders, sorting them in kitchen stations, and notifying servers when dishes are complete.
- May assemble some food items and ensure garnishes are placed on the food before it goes out.
- Coordinate with Chef and kitchen staff to ensure timely preparation and delivery of food.
- Complete any required table-side service which may include taking orders, delivering, and explaining menu to customers, etc.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all menu items, ingredients and preparations; be able to identify menu items and ingredients by appearance.
- Assist captains and back servers with the presentation of courses, explaining any relevant menu items if it is missed.
- Communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and management.
- Be able to perform opening, mid and closing duties as outlined by management.
- Maintain kitchen and Suite cleanliness and organization at all times.
- Assist in counting china, glass, silver and linen.
- At least 1-year experience or training as a Runner or Busser with a similar style of dining, capacity, and volume.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up to 35 lbs.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare checks.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for set-up, service and clean-up.
- Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift; may include walking up and down stairs.
Who We Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: ayudante de mesera, busser, busser runner, clear dirty table, portador de alimentos, reset table, resetting table, runner busser, seasonal, water pitcher