The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is hiring Bartenders for Luxury Suites to join our team at Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia. As a Bartender, you will serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests responsibly while providing an excellent guest experience at all times.
- Receives drink orders from patrons or servers, mixes and serves alcohol and non-alcohol drinks for patrons following standard recipes and using company standardized proportions; serves wine and bottled beer or draws draught beer.
- Serves alcohol beverages responsibly, requests identification, and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Enters drink orders into cash register, collects payment from patrons for drinks served, and makes correct change.
- Completes sales and inventory reports accurately.
- Maintains bar stock by ordering or requisitioning liquors, beverages, condiments and supplies.
- Cleans and stores bar equipment and bar stock.
- Performs opening, closing, and side work duties, as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of two years front-of-house experience in a high-volume bar or restaurant required.
- Experience in cash handling and credit card processing required.
- Previous experience using computerized POS system required.
- Ability to remain standing for entire length of shift.
- Constant walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to lift stock up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Bar environment- noise level may be moderate to high during busy times.
Who We Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: barback, club bartender, drink service, liquor, martini, mixologist, pool, pub bartender, shots, tequila