The Junior Accountant will prepare financial reports to track the organization's assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other related financial activities. Including maintaining General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Bank Reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• Performs general cost accounting and other related duties in the accounting department.
• Prepares periodic (monthly) balance sheets, profit and loss and statements of cash flow
• Prepare General ledger account Reconciliations including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable reconciliations and similar tasks.
• Assist A/P accountant with GL coding.
• Record payroll journal entries
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline required.
• Three to five years of accounting experience required.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong mathematical skills
• Microsoft Office Excel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good organization abilities
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Excellent time management skills