Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring a Maintenance Director for Windsor Senior Living, Texas. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
- Highly Competitive pay!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous PTO, holidays, and more!!!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three years related maintenance management experience or training or combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of building maintenance, electrical, mechanical, painting, plumbing, floor care, hearing and H.V.A.C skills
- Knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Knowledge of fire suppression, irrigation systems, & motor vehicle maintenance
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Maintenance Director with Merrill Gardens!
The Maintenance Director is responsible for:
- Being the community leader responsible for the overall integrity of the physical plant.
- Performing general maintenance projects as scheduled or assigned, including installations and repairs, plumbing and electrical equipment, fire and sprinkler equipment, H.V.A.C., landscape, carpentry, painting and equipment repair.
- Ensuring that walls, floor covering, doors, windows, furniture and woodwork in the common area of the community are properly maintained and repaired.
- Documenting safety issues as well as physical plan deficiencies related to all guidelines.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for exceptional workplaces!
Merrill Gardens has been recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer