The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is searching for an Alcohol Compliance Supervisor to join our team at Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia. In this role, you will ensure all areas of operation are compliant with state, federal, and local alcohol laws, along with company and unit-specific alcohol procedures.
- Supervises the serving of alcohol by employees.
- Assists in checking the IDs of patrons and issuing wristbands to guests over the age of 21 years.
- Ensures employees serving alcohol are adhering to the alcohol service policy, ensuring responsible alcohol service.
- Observes and documents any alcohol related issues.
- Answers questions and makes recommendations regarding alcohol service.
- Assist employees with alcohol related issues.
- Ensures all employees serving alcohol have signed an acknowledgement of the alcohol policy and valid serving permit prior to the beginning of work.
- Assists with alcohol cut-off.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Available to work home games that include days, nights, weekends, and some holidays. Hours will vary throughout the season based upon business need and the home game schedule.
- Depending on the state and local laws, the position may require a valid, unexpired alcohol pourer s permit prior to being hired.
- Guest service orientation; ability to adhere to Delaware North's GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Good communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with guests, and retain and communicate service information.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to provide feedback and coaching to associates with varied experience levels.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to stand and walk for entire length of shift, including walking up and down stairs and lifting as the work duties demand.
- Ability to work extended days and hours, including evenings and weekends, based on schedule needs.
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme heat and cold, depending on season.
Who We Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.