The Opportunity Delaware North is searching for a Technology Operations Lead to join our Information Technology (IT) team on site. This role, reporting to the Regional Technology Operations Director, supports and maintains all technology-related software and hardware, including printers, point-of-sale systems, digital menu boards, surveillance, and audio-visual. You'll be the face of the team assigned to a specific region and responsible for addressing infrastructure, solution support, local service requests, and incident tickets within your region. Additionally, you'll ensure compliance with enterprise technology policies, coordinate project requests, and deliver on operational tasks.
- Serve as the administrator of all point of sale systems, their functions, and any ancillary systems, including training, reporting, documenting, and enabling user access.
- Implement and/or guide implementation of technology solutions for the operation ensuring consistency with overall technology standards, strategy, and operational requirements
- Manage and coordinate managed service and solution providers for the successful delivery of technology services in support of our operating business needs.
- Support, within the region, new unit openings, seasonal operational closures.
- Provides operational status and statistics regarding technology hardware and solutions to regional director in support of the monthly operations review
- Provide first-class technical support for all technology services and solutions, maybe focused at a location, but expect to assist across subsidiary lines within the region.
- Assists in project initiatives executed within the region.
- Assists in training current and new associates on proper procedures, regulations, and expectations.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university in information management, computer science, computer systems engineering, business administration, mathematics, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in the implementation, management, and maintenance of information technology infrastructure and IT systems including cloud architectures, server technologies, and communication technologies, LANs, WANs, telephone, voice, video, and data communication systems.
- Proven ability to work with diverse stakeholders, manage competing agendas and priorities, and translate complex information across internal and external audiences.
- Experience and knowledge of information security.
- Skilled in critical thinking, troubleshooting, written and oral communication, and customer-centric approaches.
- Working knowledge of enterprise systems such as point of sale, Kronos Time, and Microsoft Productivity Suite.
- Knowledge required of virtualization technologies, enterprise storage technologies especially AWS, high availability environments clustering, AWS VPC, load balancers, Windows Server OS, Enterprise backup solutions (Commvault, AWS solutions), Lifecycle Management (acquire, provision, automation, retire), and performance monitoring tools and remediation.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays based on event schedules
- Travel as needed to ensure client requirements and team needs are met.
- Preferred skills include: ITIL (ITSM) certification, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, AWS Solutions Architect (Associate and Professional).
Who We Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: bilingual, discovery, historic, maritime, park, recreation attendant, tour guide, tour partner, zip, zipline