Who are CHOPT Managers?
The future of fast food is now, and leading the journey are our CHOPT Managers. Responsible for every salad created and every guest served, they lead their team through whatever challenges each day brings.
They are Innovators - finding new and better ways of developing a successful team dynamic.
They are Generous - actively maintaining a safe, professional and positive work environment.
They Serve with Urgency - quickly addressing concerns to find lasting solutions.
They are BETTER - protecting our guests, team members and brand by upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, sanitation and all federal and state employment laws. Every day, every salad, every guest, every time… our CHOPT Managers get it done.
What are CHOPT Managers Responsible for?
- Hiring, training, developing and retaining winning teams
- Communicating the CHOPT values to the team members
- Delivering outstanding customer service experiences
- Maintaining the CHOPT Customer Point of View (P.O.V.) according to brand standards
- Growing sales by providing premium salads and customized service
- Becoming CHOPT brand ambassadors and building connections with our guests
- Controlling all lines on the P&L to include food cost, labor cost and operating supplies
- Performing administrative duties including ordering, scheduling, and processing of new hire paperwork
- Maintaining the highest standards of food safety and sanitation throughout the entire restaurant
- Promoting your passion for our food to all team members and guests
What type of people are we looking for? People who…
- Never settle for less than the best
- Have a constant motor and a serious sense of urgency
- Are great communicators
- Have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Understand how to delegate and follow up
- Can remain focused under pressure
- Like seeing people happy
- Enjoy helping team members grow
Why do you want to be a CHOPT Manager?
- Joining a team of passionate individuals who like to take their job but not themselves too seriously.
- Opportunity for advancement -- all GMs are promoted from within!
- Working in a fun, engaging, team-oriented and supportive environment
- Medical/dental/vision coverage for you and your family
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Commuter benefits
- 5 day work weeks
- Complimentary meals
- An opportunity to be a part of a growing brand and to take part in changing the face of fast food!