The Dishwasher is a self-starter with leadership qualities who thrives in a fast paced, growing environment.Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Cleaning, maintaining and sanitizing dishes, utensils, cooking equipment, dish room and other miscellaneous equipment.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Assisting in the preparation of food items and performing job related functions as assigned by supervisors.
- Ability to follow instructions and work both independently and as a team with other employees.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors around kitchen areas.
- Taking out the trash to designated areas and rising garbage cans.
- Practices correct food handling and food storage procedures according to company and state regulations.
- Complies with all sanitation and safety regulations and standards.
- Maintains a positive and respectful approach with everyone.
- Reports all unsafe working conditions, operational needs and equipment or aspects of the kitchen in need of repair to management.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager's discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Operational knowledge of kitchen equipment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Good understanding of various cooking equipment and procedures
- Familiar with industry's best practices