* Six months experience in kitchen operations and execution.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Maintain communication with other cooks to assemble food orders within established average ticket time and to prepare several different orders simultaneously.
* Adhere to recipes to ensure consistent food quality and presentation
* Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, fryers, or ovens according to manufacturer's instructions.
* Perform required sanitation procedures.
* Uphold cleanliness standards and ensure proper sanitation of entire kitchen including food prep area, cooking equipment, counters, shelves, utensils, and storage areas.
* Follow all procedures to ensure that the facility is clean, safe, and in good repair for both associates and guests.
* Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
* Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
* Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
* Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
* Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance with company policies and programs.
* Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
* Provided by theatre: Black t-shirt, baseball hat, nametag.
* Provided by associate: Black pants, black shoes, black socks, black belt.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Deliver superior service and quality products to our guests, while supporting the efforts to achieve AMC's goals. Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast-paced environment.