Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The Senior Account Manager is accountable to design and execute sales and marketing programs for key retail accounts. Key drivers for success in this position involve building and leveraging relationships with customers, vendors, broker partners and cross-functional teams at KeHE. Ultimately, the scorecard for success will be measured by the increase of profitable sales as well as deepened relationships within the account. As with all positions at KeHE we expect that all actions will be consistent with KeHE's Mission, Vision and Values.
- Increase sales at the account through analytical and fact-based selling and by developing and executing promotional plans.
- Ongoing sales plan development, assessment, analysis, and execution specific to the accounts of responsibility.
- Increase sales by finding new business opportunities and through consistent follow up.
- Manage budgets for the assigned customers.
- Monitor competitor activities and recommend paths forward to address these activities.
- Work with a sense of urgency towards projects, request and deadlines.
- Collaborate with other KeHE functional areas to meet all company objectives.
- Assure that established company policies and procedures are followed in the assigned sales area.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude:
- High school diplomas required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years' experience in the grocery channel. Three years in a supervisory or management role within industry.
- Able to develop and deliver multi-mode verbal and written communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Able to focus on highest priorities, lay out a thorough schedule for achieving objectives, develop implementation plans and contingency plans.
- Exhibits initiative, able to decisively act in unpredictable situations, and able to spot and seize opportunities.
- Models high standards of honesty and integrity with self, co-workers and direct reports.
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Creates a climate where people are motivated to do their best and help the organization achieve its objectives.
- Able to build teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Steps up to address difficult issues and is willing to say what needs to be said.
- Able to interpret and apply understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Working knowledge of and literacy in computer software, including but not limited to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours as needed, including some weekends.