The purpose of a Laundry Attendant is to ensure laundry is clean and ready for room attendants to stock guest rooms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prior to washing, ready linen by removing foreign objects.
* Wash and dry laundry using correct formula for each wash load.
* Fold items using technique as outlined in brand standards or by management.
* Ensure that finished laundry has no wrinkles, tears or stains - remove unacceptable product to a specified location to ensure only quality product is used in guest rooms.
* Maintain laundry area in a clean and orderly manner; check and clean lint traps daily on all equipment.
* Perform all duties in accordance with brand standards and with emphasis on meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
* Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
* No formal education or experience required.
* Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time up to 8 hours a day.
* Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow through, and work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads weighing up to 30 lbs.
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.