We're looking for a Food and Beverage Seller, working in the Media & Entertainment industry in Arlington, Texas.
- Provide exceptional guest service while surrounded by roller coasters.
- Greet and ask guests about their favorite ride as they walk up to your location.
- Take guests' orders, offering suggestions and upselling about the most delicious menu items.
- Feed hungry guests promptly and satisfy growling stomachs with fresh, made-to-order foods.
- Operate Point of Sale (POS) cash registers, receive money and return proper change.
- Prepare everything from double bacon cheeseburgers to ice cold soft drinks to delectable funnel cake sundaes and more.
- Fill condiment dispensers, wipe down tables, wash dishes, and keep all areas clean and safe for guests.
Our Client Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what's best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay? Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Basic computer literacy
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle cash accurately
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and reach throughout your shift
The pay we are offering is 14 per hour. This position may present an opportunity to go permanent. What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Apply here .
Not exactly? Join Our Talent Community , and we'll let you know of additional opportunities.