At Serendipity Labs we have prided ourselves on creating a business that is an extension of the corporate workplace. Trusted by some of the largest and smallest companies around, we provide flexible workplace solutions and have created a national network of safe, comfortable, well designed, and professional work environments for businesses of all types and sizes to call their own. We do all of this by blending really great places to work with 5-star service delivered by a well-trained, experienced and people focused team. It is workplace as a service.
As we expand our network of locations, we are looking for the next best talent to join our team. This is a fast-moving industry that requires passionate, engaging, high energy individuals that stand out in a crowd and that our members will enjoy interacting with every day. This is the perfect role for anyone aspiring to or have run their own business unit and those who can combine a love for hospitality and managing a team with the challenge of achieving revenue and business goals.
Your Future Role: Inside Sales Representative (Workplace Consultant)
As a Workplace consultant you will focus on customer acquisition through inbound and outbound generation of new potential members, client business referrals, or web leads. The MSD will provide prospective members with all services offered and additional presentations as needed. You will create solutions for member needs and own the sales process. You will use your engaging personality, love for delivering great hospitality and consultative selling skills while working with potential members over the phone and via email, building relationships, and fostering partnerships to generate demand and drive member growth. You will be responsible for achieving strong membership levels, profitability, and building rapport by providing a memorable experience for our potential members each day, powered by a strong brand and operating platform. Must be energetic, well-spoken, a great communicator over the phone and during video meeting and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
All this can be accomplished by:
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Minimum 2 - 5 years of demonstrated success with call handling and inside sales.
· A passion for hospitality with a high standard for customer service.
· The ability to build your own demand pipeline through research, outreach and local marketing activities using social media, emails, and outbound sales calls.
· Thrive within a dynamic, fast paced environment and handle competing priorities with flexibility.
· Proficiency working within a CRM and documenting consistently ongoing activities.
· Demonstrated ability to sell over the phone and deliver against sales targets.
· The ability to work independently but function as part of a wider regional and national team.
· The ability to follow sales scripts and guidance with strong written and oral skills.