Delaware North Sport Service is searching for Buffet Line Attendants to join our team at Truist Park's Delta Club, in Atlanta, Georgia. In this role, you'll be responsible for placing and refilling cooked and cold foods at the buffet or serving line in a timely manner. This position may involve a variety of cooking stations and the maintenance of cooking equipment. Our ideal candidate is meticulous with cleaning, able to identify food quality, and actively monitor freshness and organization of all products out in serving stations.
- Handling all cuisine in according to health and sanitation standards and work as a team to ensure their fellow support staff follows suit.
- Refills cooked hot and cold food items in the buffet or serving line in their respective places according to Chefâ??s diagram menu, keeping all hot and cold lines clean and appropriate serving utensils stocked.
- Place the carving items on the carving board and serve customers by slicing food items at carving station.
- Provide support to culinary team by notifying them in a timely manner when certain food items are needed.
- Pay attention to quality and freshness of food by changing the pans as required; manage first in first out (FIFO) rotation of cold and hot foods.
- Execution of all assigned menu items in coordination with the expeditor on duty.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of guest service are provided and listens and responds to guest and associate concerns and questions.
- Assist in putting the perishable food items in the walk-in or reach in coolers and properly labeling them; coordinate the rotation and storage of food items to be removed or replaced from or in, cooler/freezer.
- Set up the line for opening; break down stations and clean thoroughly after shift completion and or transition.
- Clear communication of mise-en-place needs to support staff (i.e. Butcher, Prep Cooks, and Dishwashers) using established order format.
- Wipe and clean all serving service stations; sweep and mop kitchen expo area as needed and remove and empty trash as needed.
- Have a knowledge of basic cooking and food preparation techniques.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Standing and walking for entire length of shift.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants and airports. With approximately $3 billion in annual revenue, the company's 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality and food service, at .