We are looking for a high-energy, outdoor enthusiast to join Outdoorsy's finance team! The ideal candidate has an innate passion for outdoor travel, has built detailed financial models, has a knack for juggling multiple projects, and thrives off of providing meaningful business insights. We want you to work with cross-functional leaders to provide a data driven financial roadmap to support decision-making.
What You'll Do
- Provide accurate and timely financial reporting with meaningful insight into trends and key operating metrics
- Partner with and advise the business on financial performance and trade-offs in order to achieve company-wide objectives
- Work with the Finance leaders to coordinate and help drive the annual budget forecast process
- Provide thoughtful analyses that will help drive strategic decisions throughout the company
- Proactively identify opportunities to to improve financial performance
- Partner with the cross-functional teams to prepare ad-hoc models and analysis to support operational and strategic decisions
- Prepare & run the budget to actual meeting for the G&A dept
- Support Accounting's close processes on a monthly and quarterly basis and assist in the preparation of period-end financial package and department-level reporting to senior management
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics or other quantitative discipline
- 3+ years FP&A experience
- Ability to work with and derive business decisions from large data sets
- Solid understanding of GAAP accounting, enabling an ability to understand and forecast intricacies within the income statement
- Advanced Excel skills, including experience building complex models with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail (Tableau and SQL experience preferred)
- Experience in creating and automating dashboards, reports, models, and processes to create efficiency and leverage
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to present in a visually appealing format to "tell the story" and provide recommendations to senior leaders
- High tolerance for ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- Marketplace experience is a plus!
MORE ABOUT OUTDOORSY
Outdoorsy is the most trusted and broadest range platform for recreational vehicles and outdoor experiences on the planet - powering road trips and life's best moments. From finding a house-on-wheels to adventure-equipment-you-can-sleep-in to SUVs with roof tents, all the equipment you need during the trip and trip planning services, we are a travelers dream.
We're passionate about our customers, collaborative consumption, community, and entrepreneurship. We've been motivated by our values from day one: always put the customer ahead of ourselves. We like winning. We make long-term progress in the world and repay our gratitude in every community interaction.
Working on our team means you can count on being challenged. You'll be inspired. And you'll be proud. Because whatever your job is here, you'll be part of something big that you can proudly stand behind.
Find your dream job here at Outdoorsy.
- Fast-growing startup environment
- World-Class Benefits - 100% Company funded Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance for Employees and 50% Company funded Medical, Dental, and Vision for Dependents
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Unlimited Personal Time Off Plan
- 10 scheduled company holidays per year
- Flexible Hours
- Company funded rentals off our platform for you, family and friends to experience our customer journey first hand!
- Dog-Friendly Office