The mission of Hooters is to "Make People Happy" and the Hospitality Service Support position strives to provide an exceptional experience for our guests including a sincere positive greeting, quick and efficient service and a clean and friendly atmosphere. You will have the opportunity to be cross trained in three areas of responsibility.
Performing the Host role; ultimately responsible for greeting the customer immediately when they enter Hooters. This position must possess a personal and energetic personality to welcome and seat guests ensuring their needs are accommodated. The Host recognizes and knows how to assist parties with children, large parties, businessmen/women and all other types of people that enter Hooters doors. The Host controls the flow of the restaurant through seating and to alleviate Hooters Girls from getting multiple tables at one time to ensure each guest gets an excellent service experience. The Host must be aware of new menu items and specials and be able to answer all questions about the menu. The Host may also act as the person responsible for selling Merchandise.
Preforming the To-Go role; taking orders via phone, delivery service apps/tablets, online orders, and walk-in guests. This role time, and order accuracy. Additional duties of this position will include suggestive selling, ensuring order accuracy, orders packaged accurately, and receiving payment. The To-Go position must be aware of new menu items and specials and be able to answer all questions about the menu.
Performing the Staff role; maintaining cleanliness and sanitation of various areas of the restaurant to include the parking lot, Front of House, and restrooms. This role plays a significant part of the guests' perception of the atmosphere. Attention to detail of restaurant needs in all aspects of staff support responsibilities. Keeps all wait stations full stocked and maintained. If applicable, Staff may assist in stocking and cleanliness of the Hooters bar area and performing Food Runner task. The ability to prioritize multiple tasks to ensure operations run efficiently is important. All employees will be required to embrace the Company's core values: Show You Care, Elevate the Spirit, Respect Everyone, Values Feedback, and Exceeds Expectations.
a. Guest Happiness
* Food & Beverage Quality Assurance
* Order Accuracy
* Speed of Service
* Accurate Food Presentation
* Friendly & Attentive Customer Service
b. Financial Management
* Responsible Cash Handling
c. Brand Operating Standards
* Welcoming, Personal, & Courteous
* Ensures Proper Sanitation and Food Handling
* Prepared, in Uniform & Punctual for Shift
* Menu Knowledge
* Rotation Seating
* Aware of Events & Specials
* Sense of Urgency
* Store Events Spokesperson
* Ensures Proper Sanitation and Cleanliness of Sell Windows and Wait Stations
* Facility Maintenance and Cleanliness
* Ensures Products are Available for FOH Employees
* Must be 17/18 years of age or older
* Customer Service Skills
* Basic Mathematical Computations Skills
* Ability to Promote Brand Integrity
* Ability to Maintain Professionalism at All Times
* Ability to Communicate Clearly
* Ability to Work Well with Others
* Ability to Multi-Task within a Fast-Paced Environment
* Ability to Adapt to Change
* Menu Knowledge
* Knowledge of Sanitation and Use of MSDS
All applicants applying for a position involved in the service of alcoholic beverages must have a valid ServSafe alcohol certification, and all applicants must have any other legally required certification prior to beginning work and in order to be eligible to work for Hooters. The applicant will not be compensated for the completion of any training required to get the required certification, and gaining such certification does not guarantee the applicant continued employment.
Hooters of America LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to workplace diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply