Job is located in Port St. Lucie, FL. Must be willing to travel or relocate here.
Your talent, source of unforgettable moments.
What's in it for you?
- Chance to be part of a multicultural team from around the world
- Opportunity to grow fast professionally as a manager
- Opportunity to travel the world in exotic locations
- Discover new skills and talents
- Share a lifestyle with international guests.
- Organize food production within company standards
- Manage goods rotation and oversee food preparation by the team
- Elaborate and oversee preparation with the team
- Assist the chef in determining supply and weekly needs
- Ensure the supply and good maintenance of buffet
- Manage clearing and cleaning of buffets
- Monitor all food served relative to appearance, temperature, sanitation and quality standards, and portion control
- Perform cleanup duties during and after each shift to ensure the kitchen is presentable to guests, prepare and set up for next day